Beetroot - 1/2 kg
Milk - Half cup
Sugar as per ur taste
Cardomom Powder - a pinch
Cashew nuts - 2 spoons roasted in ghee
Ghee - 1 spoon
- Peel off the beetroot and cut them into big pieces.
- Pressure cook them in a cooker. Let it cool and grind in a blender. It should not be very smooth.
- In a pan, add 1 spoon of ghee, add the beetroot mixture to it and fry until all the water is evaporated.
- Then add the milk and let it cook until it is thick.
- Add sugar and cardomom powder and cook until is thick and leaves the edges.
- Transfer the contents into the serving bowl and decorate with cashew nuts.
- Serve after it is cool.