What I used:
Cooked Idlis : 8
Onion : 1/2 (chopped)
Green Chillies : 1 or 2 (finely chopped)
Ginger garlic paste : 1/4 tsp
Garlic pods : 3 to 4 (finely diced)
Tomato ketchup : 3 to 4 tbsp
Sri Racha hot sauce : as needed
Soy sauce : 1 tsp
Salt : as required
Chopped coriander : 2 tbsp
How I did:
- Cut each idli into 4 pieces. Take a tbsp of oil in a pan and roast the idli pieces until light brown on all sides and transfer to a plate.
- Take 1 more tbsp of oil add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, sri racha sauce and salt. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil and add the idlis and mix so as to coat them well with the sauce.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.