What I used:
All purpose flour / Maida : 1 cup
Chopped onion : 3 tbsp
Chopped green chillies : 1 tbsp
Salt : as required
Water : 1 1/4 cup (approximately)
Oil : as required
How I did:
- Take maida in a mixing bowl and mix water little by little without forming any lumps until you get the consistency of normal dosa batter. If required use your hands to mix the batter.
- Add salt, chopped onions and chopped green chillies and combine well.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium high flame, grease some cooking oil to it.
- Reduce the flame to medium. Using a ladle or a cup, pour the batter starting from the outer edge of the pan, covering the entire circumference in the form of a circle. Fill the gaps in between, quickly and evenly.
- Pour a tsp of oil or two on and around the dosa.
- Let cook for a minute and when it turns to golden color flip over.
- Cook for few more seconds and serve with any chutney.