What I used:
Heavy whipping cream : 2 cups
Condensed milk : 1 tin
Coconut Cream Powder : 1 package (available at any grocery store)
Desiccated coconut : 2 to 3 tbsp
How I did:
- Blend heavy whipping cream, condensed milk and coconut cream powder together in a blender.
- Transfer the contents to a a freezer storage container, cover with a layer of cling wrap and close the lid.
- Freeze for a minimum of 24 hrs before serving.
- On the day of serving, saute desiccated coconut in a pan on medium heat until golden brown and let cool.
- Scoop the ice cream into a serving bowl, sprinkle the desiccated coconut and serve.