Bobbarlu (Alasandalu) : 1 cup
Canned Corn : 1/2 cup
Ginger : 1 inch piece
Green Chillies : 4 or 5
Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
Coriander : half a bunch
Curry Leaves : 4 to 5 stems
Salt : as required
Oil : required for frying
- Soak the Bobbarlu for 3 - 4 hrs.
- Wash and take a hand full of bobbarlu and keep aside.
- Grind the rest of all bobbarlu, green chillies, ginger, cumin seeds and salt.
- Do not add water.
- To this add corn and the hand full of bobbarlu which are kept aside along with chopped curry leaves and coriander.
- Take the batter and shape them like vada either by using both hands or by pressing on a plastic sheet.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and drop the vada and fry it till golden brown and remove it.
Serve them with Tomato Ketchup or you can eat them solely without any combination.