What I used:
All purpose flour : 1 1/3 cup
Sugar : 3/4 cup
Baking cocoa : 1/4 cup
Baking soda : 3/4 tsp
Salt : 1/4 tsp
Cornstarch : 1/3 cup
Sour cream : 1/2 cup
Water : 1/2 cup and 2 tbsp (total 10 tbsp)
Milk : 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil : 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract : 1/2 tsp
Miniature semisweet chocolate chips : 1/4 cup
How I did:
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F and grease muffin pans or line them with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients except chocolate chips (All purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar, cornstarch and salt) and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix sour cream, water, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and beat until combined well. You could do this in a blender or use a hand mixer.
- Pour this wet mixture into the flour mixture and mix just till all the ingredients are mixed well. Incorporate chocolate chips and combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin pans until 3/4 level and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Best when served warm.