What I used:
Rotini Pasta : 3 cups
Onions : 1/2 (sliced thinly lengthwise)
Carrot : 1 (sliced thinly)
Celery Stalk : 1 (sliced thinly)
Baby Corn Cobs : 10 to 15
Green Bell Pepper : 1/2 (seeded and sliced thinly)
Red Bell Pepper : 1/2 (seeded and sliced thinly)
Garlic Cloves : 3 (sliced thinly)
Ginger : 1" piece (chopped)
Cornstarch : 1 tsp
Honey : 1 tsp
Salt : as required
Pepper Powder : 1 tsp or as needed
Maggie Seasoning : 1 tsp or as needed
Olive oil : 1 tbsp
- In a large vessel, bring water to boil adding a tsp of salt. Add pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Drain in a strainer and keep it covered until required.
- In another vessel, boil water and add carrot slices and baby corn cobs. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and drain. Run some cold water over them and drain.
- Take a wok or kadai, heat a tbsp of oil, add ginger pieces. Saute for a while and remove the ginger with a slotted spoon. We just want the oil to be flavored.
- Add garlic, onion, bell peppers and celery to the kadai and cook for 2 minutes stirring in between.
- Add the cooked carrots and baby corn cobs and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir.
- Mix corn starch in very little to make a smooth paste. Pour this onto the pasta and stir.
- Add honey, maggi seasoning and ground pepper and stir. Cook for 2 more minutes stirring in between.
- Serve immediately.