What I used:
Wheat flour : 2 cups
Ripe bananas : 2 (Small to medium sized)
Salt : as required
Milk : 3 to 4 tbsp
Oil : for frying
How I did :
- Peel off the skin of the bananas and mash them.
- Take flour in a mixing bowl and add salt and mashed bananas to it.
- Combine to form a dough. Add milk if required. The quantity of milk varies depending on the ripeness and the size of bananas.
- Knead thoroughly and divide the dough into lemon sized balls.
- Roll each ball into a 1/2 cm width circle.
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium high flame. Deep fry the puris till golden brown.
- Serve with any chutney.