What I used:
Cashews : 1 1/2 cups (Can use salted or unsalted as per your liking)
Sugar :1/4 cup
Corn syrup : 2 tbsp
Butter : 2 tbsp
What I did:
- Take a pan and roast the cashews on medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes on low heat. (If you want your cashews to be crunchy)
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or a very thick bottomed vessel (its hard get rid of caramel from a thin bottomed pan) on moderately high heat.
- Add sugar and corn syrup and stirring continuously cook until dissolved.
- Once the liquid comes to a boil, add the roasted cashews.
- Keep stirring until all the cashews are coated with the syrup and lightly toasted for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Grease a tray or plate with little butter and spread cashews on it. Try to separate cashews from sticking to one another and let cool.