What I used:
Hard boiled eggs : 4
Plain yogurt : 1/4 cup
Tomato : 1 (chopped)
Pepper corns : 1/4 tsp
Garlic cloves : 2 to 3 (chopped)
Pepper powder : 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder : 1 pinch
Salt : as required
Chopped coriander : 1 tsp
Oil : 1 tbsp
How I did:
- Cut the boiled eggs into 6 to 8 pieces each.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan, add chopped garlic cloves and pepper corns.
- Saute till garlic is nicely browned and add egg pieces and chopped tomatoes.
- Stir fry till tomatoes are cooked and add yogurt, salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder.
- Cook till the mixture comes together and egg pieces are coated well with yogurt and spices.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice or roti.