What I used:
1/2 cup chopped Ridge gourd with skin
1 chopped Tomato
2 cloves Garlic
3 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 to 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
Salt to taste
4 to 5 chopped Green chillies
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
1 tbsp Coriander seeds
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
How I did:
- On a medium flame, heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and sesame seeds to it.
- When sesame seeds start spluttering, puff up and lightly browned, add chopped ridge gourd and cook uncovered for about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, little salt and cook it covered till the vegetables are completely cooked.
- When cooled grind all the cooked mixture along with garlic pods into a smooth paste adding required amount of salt. Finally add sour cream and run on pulse till combined.
- Serve chilled with any chips.