Maida : 1 cup
Fresh shredded coconut : 1 cup
Powdered Sugar : 2 cups
Elaichi powder : 1 tsp
Oil : for frying
Ghee : 2 tsps
- Add three tsps of powdered sugar to maida and knead it like a poori dough with water.
- Apply some ghee to the kneaded dough and keep it aside for half an hour.
- To the shredded coconut, add the remaining sugar and elaichi powder.
- Make a small ball out of the maida dough and roll it into a small poori.
- Take almost a tsp of coconut mixture and place it in the center of the poori.
- Gather and seal the edges to the center and flatten the dough into a thick patty.
- Roll it again into a small poori and deep fry till golden brown.