What I used:
Pillsbury Classic Yellow Cake mix : 1 package
Hershey's chocolate syrup : 2 tbs
Cocoa powder : 1/4 cup
All purpose flour : 4 tbs
Milk : 1 cup
Oil : 1/3 c
Eggs : 3
Baking powder : 1 tsp
Semisweet chocolate chips : 1/3 cup
How I did:
- Preheat your conventional oven to 350 deg F and prepare the muffin pan with liners or grease with some butter.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (cake mix, cocoa powder, baking powder and flour).
- In another mixing bowl beat eggs and add oil, milk, chocolate syrup. Beat for a while just till blended.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients into this wet mixture and beat for two minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and fill the mixture into the muffin pan until 2/3 level.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm.