What I used:
Eggs : 2 nos.
Milk : 1/2 cup
Bread slices : 4
Sugar : 1 tsp
Salt : a pinch
Maple Syrup : for serving
Butter : for serving
What I did:
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Stir in milk, sugar and salt and whisk until well blended. Transfer to a shallow bowl or plate.
- Heat a nonstick pan on a low flame, grease some butter.
- Dip each bread slice into the mixture and allow it to soak for a few seconds. Carefully turn to the other side, scraping any drip to the edge of the plate and soak it for few more seconds.
- Soak only the number of bread slices you want to cook at one time.
- Place the bread slices on the pan. Fry on both the sides until golden brown, flipping in between.
- Serve with syrup and butter.
Check this out:
Wee Waldorf is giving away BIG Rainbow Twig Colored Pencils.
To enter this giveaway, you can: Leave a comment, Blog about giveaway, Follow the blog
Contest is open for US Residents only
Last date to enter the contest is July 15, 2010.
Happy Contesting !!!