What I used:
Rajma : 1 cup (washed and soaked overnight)
Potato : 1 large sized (boiled, peeled and mashed)
Green peas : 1/2 cup
Salt : as required
Red chilli powder : 1 tsp
Finely chopped ginger : 1 tbsp
Dhania powder : 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder : 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder : 1/4 tsp
Oil : 2 to 3 tbsp
How I did:
- In a pressure cooker, boil rajma in the same water in which they are soaked for upto three whistles.
- When cooled, drain all the water and mash them with a potato masher.
- Add mashed potato, green peas and rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Grease a cookie sheet with some oil.
- Make large lemon sized balls of the mixture, press gently to form a patty and arrange them on the cookie sheet with enough gap between them.
- Brush or spray oil onto them and put the sheet into the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Turn over the cutlets onto the other side after 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven once the crust becomes crispy.
- Serve with ketchup.