What I used:
Ice cream cones : 4
Watermelon : 4 scoops
Kraft Easy Cheese frosting
Vanilla ice cream : 1 /2 cup
Miniature chocolate chips : a few
Ice cream sprinkles : a few
How I did:
- Arrange ice cream cones on serving plate.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream to the bottom of the cones just to the level of the cones.
- Place an ice cream scoop of watermelon onto the cone.
- Pipe with easy cheese frosting.
- Place a small scoop of vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Sprinkle with ice cream sprinkles or miniature chocolate chips and serve immediately.