Whole Milk : 2 cups
Evaporated Milk : 1 cup
Sugar : 4 tbsp
Medium sized apple : 1
Cardomom Powder : 1/4 tsp
Cashews : a few
- Heat ghee in a sauce pan, fry the cashews and keep them aside.
- Boil milk in a thick bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- Stir occasionally till the milk reduces to half the quantity.
- Peel the apple and grate. Add the grated apple to the milk.
- Mix thoroughly and add sugar and the evaporated milk.
- Remove the pan from the stove as soon as the milk comes to a boil.
- Add cardomom powder and fried cashews.
- Serve as a dessert.
Note : Peel and grate the apple just before adding to milk as it darkens very soon.