Rice Krispies cereal : 1 1/2 to 2 cups
Chocolate Chips : 1/2 cup
Chocolate syrup : 2 tbsp
Honey : 2 tbsp
Dry coconut powder : 1 tbsp
Paper Muffin Cups : 9
Jelly Beans : a few
- Take Chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Mix in honey and chocolate syrup.
- Microwave for approx. 45 sec stirring in between.
- Stir to make sure all is melted. Stir in coconut powder.
- Stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- Take a mini muffin baking pan. Grease with butter.
- Arrange the paper muffin cups in the pan. Drop spoonfuls of bird's nests in the cups and shape them into nests by pressing slightly in the center.
- Alternatively cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper and drop spoonfuls of Bird's Nests on waxed paper.
- Arrange the jelly beans as eggs in the nests.
- Let cool in refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
- With a little supervision, kids can make this too.