Rice : 2 cups
Water : 4 cups
Chopped carrots : 1/2 cup
Chopped beans : 1/2 cup
Eggs : 3
Chopped coriander : 2 tbsp
Kasoori Methi : 2 tbsp
Green chillies : 4 or 5 (slit lengthwise)
Onion : 1/2 (slit lengthwise)
Coriander powder : 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder : 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder : 1 tsp
Salt : as required
Oil : 1 tbsp
- Boil rice with 4 cups of water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in heavy bottomed pan on medium flame, add green chillies and onions.
- Saute until the onions are half way done and add carrots and beans.
- Let them cook on medium flame till they are done. Saute in between.
- Add kasoori methi, all the powders and salt.
- Break eggs and add them to the pan. Let the eggs settle for a while and mix with ingredients.
- Saute till the eggs are cooked and add rice.
- Combine all the ingredients properly and cook for two minutes.
- Adjust the spices if needed.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.