Idli Batter : 2 cups (Refer here to know how to prepare idli batter)
Maida : 1 cup
Finely chopped green chillies : 1 tbsp
Finely chopped onion : 1/2 cup or 1/4 onion
Salt : as required
Oil : for frying
- Mix maida, finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped onions and the required amount of salt into the idli batter prepare a thick batter.
- On medium high flame, heat oil in a pan.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the batter into the oil either by a spoon or by hand.
- Fry till they turn to golden brown color on all sides evenly.
- Strain on a tissue paper.
- Serve as is or with any chutney.