Senagapindi (Besan) : 1 cup
Red chilli powder : 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder : 1 tsp
Butter or Ghee : 1 tbsp
Salt : as required
Oil : for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine besan, melted butter, salt, cumin powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add water slowly to make soft dough. The dough should be softer than chapathi dough.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high flame. Fill the muruku presser with the dough and press into the oil into round circles.
- Deep fry till they turn to light golden color, remove and strain the oil on a tissue paper.
- Store in an air tight container.