1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
a few veggies straws crumbled into small bits
1 Potato boiled and cut into small cubes
1 Tomato cut into small cubes
1 Onion cut into small cubes
3 tbsps chopped coriander
a few wheat crisps to serve as papad
1 tbsp Maggi tomato ketchup
1 tbsp chilli sauce (can be substituted by chopped green chillies)
a pinch of salt
- Keep aside a tbsp each of coriander, onion, tomato and few veggie staw bits separately.
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add salt, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce to them and combine well.
- Just before serving add the rice krispies and crumbled bits of veggie straws as they tend to become soft very quickly.
- Garnish with the remaining onion, tomato, coriander and veggie straw bits which are kept aside and wheat crisps as papad and serve.